Saturday, August 1, 2015

August- Back-To-School Month

The calendar says August so that means time to...

...finish the schedule of Dr. appointments.

...sort through my closet, repairing, replacing, and making sure my teacher "wardrobe" (and I use that term loosely) is ready to go.

...schedule a haircut, manicure, and pedicure.  (These appointments become trickier to schedule once school starts.)

...locate my school lunch tote and personal crock pot, then stock the fridge and pantry with lunch-packing items.

...finish any cleaning jobs at home that I left to the last minute.  (Curtains, you know I'm talking about you!)

...shop for the composition notebooks that I'm sure several students will have to purchase from me during the first days of school.

...buy those command velcro dots that I love.  I am always out of them!

...store photos and files on my external hard drive.  (Such a time consuming job, but always good to have a backup.)

...purchase a new school mascot shirt to wear on game days.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few things on my list. (Unimportant things like lesson planning and making copies and...!)

August 1st always tells me it is time to get organized at home and at school. This year, I have nine days to pull it all together. Nine days!  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment