Wednesday, July 1, 2015

This Summer Work

Working at school this summer has been different. I'm getting quite a bit done, but it has had a few distractions.
Yes, not every classroom comes equipped with a Pack 'N Play. This little bundle has been keeping me company some of the time.
Most of the time she is asleep, but when she isn't she spends quite a bit of time staring at posters of James Dean and Marilyn Monroe. (Some day her  therapist will talk to her about the effects of early life. yikes!)

Yesterday, my niece brought the bundle's big sister up to see me. The Bug was pretty pleased with her Nana's new classroom.
And Nana's nice neat prop/costume closet?  Well, let's just say it got a work out. Signs of what my students will do to it in the fall??  Yes, probably. (Hopefully, their shoes will be on the right feet though!)

Someone wasn't all that impressed.
Pffff... you're an amateur kid!
Give me a year and I'll show you how it's done!

Kind of amazed I am getting anything done this year.  Photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment